Facebook Ads are one of the most cost-effective ways to get your business in front of the exact customers you want. Implementing Facebook Ads strategy into your business’s marketing plan can bring in a ton of new leads that turn into customers.
Facebook Ad Example
Why Facebook Ads?
At the beginning of 2020, Facebook boasted an astounding rate of more than 1.7 billion daily active users. This rate is only increasing on a daily basis. As many businesses aren’t advertising on Facebook, this opens up a huge opportunity for your business to reach new customers in an uncontested space. On top of that, only a handful of businesses are doing successful with Facebook ads.
Advertise Where Customers are At
Within an urban area, your business could easily target over 100,000 and potentially millions of Facebook users which covers cities, neighborhoods, towns, etc. You also have the option to target Facebook users that are X number of miles from your business address.
Targeted Facebook Audience
You’re able to target Facebook users by demographics, gender, age, behavior, and much more. Keep in mind that the more specific your audience are, the less people you’ll be able to reach. Some businesses may need to be really specific with their targeting, while others may not. Broad audience targeting work great as well.
Facebook Ad Copy
Having a great Facebook Ad copy that capture the audience within a few seconds is crucial. In today’s time, people have a short attention span (especially when they’re on social media), so you really only have a few seconds to capture their interest in reading your Facebook Ad copy. Here’s an outline of a few important points to consider with your Facebook Ad copy.
- Business Information – Make sure the Facebook users know cleary who placed the ad.
- Ad Text – Be brief and get right to the service you’re advertising. There’s only so much you can fit into the Ad text area.
- Image / Video – Provide an image of your business or your product or service. A short video clip works even better.
- Headline – In a few simple words, let the Facebook users know what they’ll be getting (Example: Get Your Smile Back).
- Call to Action – Direct the Facebook users to the next destination with links in the Ad copy and/or the Facebook CTA Options (Example: Learn More | Sign Up | Apply Now ).
Optimize for Highest ROI
The more Facebook Ad Campaigns we run for your business, the better we understand your customers and how they take action for each Facebook Ad they see. We optimize to target the best Facebook users who might go from seeing an Ad and turn them into a customer of your business.
Want to learn more about Facebook Ads or your business? Click on the button below and we can show you how to implement Facebook Ads into your business to capture more leads on Facebook and turn them into new customers.